Monday, April 03, 2006

Cheney is a crazy town....

Hey peoples,

So, one of my classes right now is PE and we are training for Bloomsday (For the people outside of this area, it's a 7.5 mile "race" (not really a race...But kinda) that Spokane hosts ever year...This is the 30th anniversary race). So, in order to earn a credit in the class you have to walk 5 times a week (5 times a week for an A...4 times for a B...And so on and so forth) One mile a day...BUT each week you add on another mile...So last week was 2 miles 5 times a week...And this week is 3 miles....UGH! And we have to do that for 6 weeks...That means we'll end up doing 6 miles 5 times a week! CRAZY! I mean, this is just general PE...Not TRACK! UGH...Sometimes I think my teachers are down right crazy...But I digress. So, Laura and I have been getting together and walking around town...And you all know me, whenever I go somewhere I usually have my camera with me. So, we've been finding some VERY unusual things in our small little town.

Exhibit A.




No, your eyes do not decieve you...That IS a bicycle in a tree!

And

Exhibit B.



NO, *I* am not a reason that Cheney is crazy....But it's what we found....Can you see what that is? YES, a BRA in the middle of the park! CRAZY!

Well, gotta go. Hope you liked the pictures!!!

Lots of love and frisbee,
Jenn

2 comments:

Leah said...

*is glad for lovely safe Poulsbo*

That's too weird! The weirdest I've seen in Poulsbo was...uh...a dude with green hair...

Jennifer said...

Oh man! I didn't even mention the two (opened) condoms we found in a DIFFERENT park (Cheney has a zillion parks)...Red, they were... Ew...