
Hey everyone,
I'm SO sorry I haven't updated in forever. I've finally brought my self to (with an extra push from my good friends Leah and Elisabeth...Thanks for the comment yells...LOL. I love you guys!!!)
BTW, Leah, I got your package the other day in the mail! Thank you SOOOOOO much! And yes, even though I don't like the beach, I loved reading about it. You write with such imagery and grace...You're writing is BEAUTIFUL...And I TRULY mean that.) I've never seen sand dollar doves before! That's pretty amazing!!! And you are SUCH a wonderful person by taking that sand dollar back to the sea...Even if you WERE going back to find that boy....lol. That was funny.
Tomorrow I get to do two of my favorite things...A. go to the store and pick up my pictures from being developed! I love love love doing that...As nice as digital cameras are, there's something special about good ol' pictures from the printers....And the second thing I get to do is go to the Palmers! Watch out, Rainee, here I come! hee hee....Well, I hope so anyways. But it's not for fun...It's for work. Honestly! I have to go over there to interview Mr. and Mrs. Palmer for a school project. They will LOVE that...I'm sure. (NO, that wasn't sarcastic) I can't wait.
This week has been so CRAZY...It's not even funny...BUT I'm trying to get my feet back underneath me...
Have you ever been to a place and SMELLED someone or something or someplace that reminds you of that thing? Does that make sense? Like, when I was at my grandparent's place (My grandpa is fine, btw.) I smelled youth group....Is that weird? That actually happens to me quite a bit.
"Every move I make I make in You // You make me move, Jesus // Every breath I take I breathe in you // Oo Oo Oo" GOOD SONG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE singing that song at church...It's fun to dance to, also...Heck yes! Lets dance!
OMG! I got a B+ in Biology! WAY better than I had anticipated! I didn't have ANY faith in getting a good grade in that class...I was hoping (or rather, expecting) a C. I was very pleased.
Well, by now it IS tomorrow so I need to go to bed now.
Hugs and Love,
Jenn

2 comments:
I'm glad you got my package safe, Jenn! I was so afraid those doves would get broken in the mail...
...*mutters*...
nevermind. Yall know my feelings concerning that kind of music...
You don't like it?!
Post a Comment