
It is ALMOST my birthday....ONE HOUR until my birthday!!! I have mixed emotions about it....I'm excited to be 17, but I'm afraid because next year I'll technically be an adult! SCARY! I was telling my mom that they other day and I said, "I'm ready to be 17...But I think I'll stay there, thanks."
This week I'm really busy and I love it! Tomorrow is (duh) my birthday and it's also youth group night and I get to run one of the attendance tables tomorrow (I get to greet people! Woot!)...Then Thursday I have to go to school in the morning, then Amanda and I are going to go shopping for my birthday party (YAY!) and then after that we're going to College Group....Then Friday I have homework to do and mom is going to make me the dinner of my choice (Any suggestions? I have no idea what I want) then Saturday is my party!!! I'm so excited!!! I'll tell you all about that. It should be loads of fun!
I haven't been able to post for awhile because I've been swamped with homework, but I'm getting a handle on it....Kinda.
Well, I'm going to go wait out the next hour doing homework and watching TV. Then I'm going to bed!
Night!
Soon to be 17,
Jenn

3 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday!!
Gaahh...I love the sound of dates and birthdays as they go wooshing by. I hope your party was a blast! I need to call you sometime...
Big E-Hugs are my favorite presents!!!! No worries, Elisabeth! It's all good. I'll happily take the list though. LOL.
Yeah, Leah, you should call me sometime! I'm very sorry that our last conversation got cut off quickly...And I'm sorry I haven't called anyone in awhile. I've been soooooo busy with school work, it's not even cool...I will survive (Please pray for me though!!!)
Loves,
Jennyfer
Sorry about the comments section not being on the other post. I added that video through another site and it just automatically put it up there and didn't give me the option to put comments on it. Sorry! And then I went to edit it and enable the comments, but it wouldn't load when I tried to repost it. LAME. Once again, sorry!
Love to all!
Jenn
Post a Comment