Saturday, October 14, 2006

...And now I know my ABCs...

A - Available: Yes, it's true.
A - Age: 17
A - Annoyance: Arrogant and conceded people.
B - Best feature: I suppose my eyes.
B - Beer: Is nasty (I'm sure....I haven't tried it and don't wish to) and it smells gross!
B - Birthday: Marchuary 32....Wait, that's Mike's....
===================
C - Crush: Nada.
C - Car: I don't own a vehicular transporation device.
C - Candy: I'm not a huge candy fan.
D - Day or night: Both....Depends on what's going on.
D - Dream Car: Something with 4 doors.
D - Dogs or Cats: Cats
====================
E - Egg nog: Is that best! They have it back in stores now and I commented on that in front a store clerk and he was like, "Buy some now and you'll be the first to have egg nog in town!" I was down with that....But we didn't buy any....Sad day.
E - E-mail: Yes....I have that.
F - Favorite color: All colors
F - Favorite Band(S): Hawk Nelson, McFly, Stellar Kart, Aly & AJ....
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears
H - Hair Color: Brown
H - Height: 5'4" ish.
H - Happy: Yes, but at the moment I'm kinda down.
====================
I - Instrument: Guitar (Kinda)
I - Idol: God.
J - Jewellery: Yes, please.
J - Job: Noipe.
J - Jail: Tyler and I are going to go together. Hee hee.
K - Kids: I like them.
K - Kickboxing or karate: Kickboxing...I've always wanted to learn.
K - Kindergarten: That's when I met Rainee!
===================
L - Longest Car Ride: To Oregon....I know, I've been FAR from home. lol.
====================
M - Milk Flavor: I love milk.
M - Most missed memory: Ok, tell me this...How can you miss a memory??? ... Anyways, I miss my brother and sister.
M - Movie Last Watched: Halloweentown.
N - Number of Siblings: 2 and a half. LOL...(which equals a brother, a sister, and a sister in law.)
N - Number of Tattoos: None! I don't want any either.
N - Nickname: Jennsen, Jennyfer....And Jenn, if you want to include that.
======================
O - One wish: To get married, have kids, and live happily ever after.
O - One regret: Hmm....
P - Part of your appearance you like best: My eyes.
P - Piercings: Ears.
========================
Q - Quick or Slow?: Umm.....I don't even know.
====================
R - Reason to smile: Jesus loves me, this I know!
R - Reality TV Show: Big Brother, American Idol. and Exteme Makeover: Home Edition
S - Song Last Heard: I'm listening to "Black Horse and the Cherry Tree" by KT Tunstall.
T - Time you woke up: 8:30am, but shortly after, I went back to bed.
T - Time Now: 10:27pm
T - Time for bed: Whenever I happen to go to bed.
=====================
U - Unpredictable: Meh...Not really, I don't suppose.
V - Vegetable you hate: Lima Beans.
V - Vacation spot: Home....Doing nothing.
====================
W- Worst habit: Cracking knuckles.
W- Where are you going to travel: I'm going to my grandparents for Thanksgiving.
===================
X - X-Ray: I've had my share.
Y - Year it is now: 2006
Y - Yellow: Is Robbie's favorite color.
===============
Z - Zoo Animal?: Monkeys!!!
Z - Zodiac Sign: Virgo

No comments: