First of all, I've been super extremely busy and I hope to be able to blog soonly about everything that has been going on (Leah, I hope it's alright I stole your word).
Second of all, Leah, I got the email about the Pirates VS Ninjas and I'm sorry I haven't gotten a chance to respond yet, but here's a little picture you can send to your friend.

And for now, here's another survey to tide you over.
CIRCLE ONE: THE OUTSIDE
1. What's your name: Jennifer
2. How tall are you: 5'4"
3. What color are your eyes: Blue
4. What color is your hair: Brown
5. Are you Male or Female: Female
6. What is your best feature (physically): Prolly my eyes, I suppose.
7. What's your shoe size: 10
8. Glasses, yes or no: yes
9. Did you ever have braces: noipe
10. On a typical day you are wearing: t-shirt and jeans
11. When you go to bed you're wearing: whatever is comfortable.
12. work out/exercise about how often: Ugh...Not enough.
CIRCLE TWO: MUSIC
1. Name five of your favorite bands: The Jonas Brothers, Hawk Nelson, Aly & AJ, McFly, and Superchick.
2. Name five of your favorite singers: Hilary Duff, Krystal Meyers, Diana DeGarmo, Alexz Johnson, *insert a random singer becaue I can't think of another one*
3. Name three songs you are currently playing nonstop: "Underdog" by the Jonas Brothers, "Every Little Thing" by Hawk Nelson, "You Just Don't Know It" by The Jonas Brothers
4. Name one song (give lyrics) that best describes your life right now: "Hey, don't ever bring me back to where I used to be 'cause now I feel so fine and I feel so peachy" - "Peachy" by Family Force 5
5. Name one song (give lyrics) that best describes your life one year ago: Not sure...But it wasn't as good as my life now.
6. When you're driving, what are the preset stations on your radio: Spirit! Heck yes!
7. What's the last CD you bought: Relient K's "Two Lefts Don't Make A Right...But Three Do" and the best of ABBA. Yes...I am that cool.
8. Was the last CD you burned an actual CD or a mix: I believe it was a mix.
9. Name one song/band/singer you're embarrassed to like but do: Not exactly embarrassed...But kinda reluctant to admit to some people. Hannah Montana....laugh if you want.
10. If you could only attend one concert ever again, it would be: The Jonas Brothers!
11. Name one band/singer you absoulutely can't stand: Meh...I can only name one? lol
12. Name a group you use to like but feel you've grown out of: NSYNC
CIRCLE THREE: MOVIES/TELEVISION
1. Name your favorite actor: Umm....I like Rupert Grint. And....I don't know...I don't pay AS much attention as I used to.
2. Name your favorite actress: Hmm...Amanda Bynes is pretty cool....Hilary Duff, as usual...Yeah...
3. Name your favorite television show right now: Degrassi, Instant Star, 7th Heaven, American Idol, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, and cool shows like that.
4. Name five really cool movies you've recently seen: Must Love Dogs was hilarious...John Tucker Must Die, High School Musical (I saw that one a long time ago, but I just recently watched it again...Still grand.), Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (Can't beat a classic), and....Um....I don't know...
5. Your favorite canceled television show: While You Were Out (I'm pretty sure that one has been cancelled), Full House (it's legacy will never die!), and loads more...I watch SO many reruns...You wouldn't even believe.
7. Name one movie you wish you hadn't wasted time/money on recently: Boys Don't Cry (TERRIBLE MOVIE!!!! AWFUL! I watched it and was mortified....And then 20 minutes until the end I remembered it was based on a true story and got even more freaked out).
8. You would never watch a movie with: I don't think I've ever come across a certain person...I know who I like to watch movies with!
9. Favorite candy/food to watch movies with: Umm....Give me a Dr. Pepper and I'm set!
10. Three favorite tv channels: Disney, The-N, and ABCFamily.
11. Favorite reality show: Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
12. Favorite character on a reality show: I really liked Mike Boogie from last years Big Brother! I'm glad he won!
CIRCLE FOUR: WORD ASSOCIATION
(Write the first word/thing/person that comes into your head when you read this word:)
1. coffee: Gilmore Girls
2. dog: Rupert
3. slut: Bad word.
4. candy: Bleck.
5. pole: South.
6. ocean: BIG
7. brave: Nichole Nordeman (It's the title of her CD)
8. loving: GOD!
9. cookie: Chocolate chips.
10. death: funeral.
11. life: A gift from God.
12. child: dogs (I know that's a weird comparison....But when I was a kid that's all I did....I played with my dogs...So there...)
CIRCLE FIVE: WHICH WOULD YOU PREFER:
(bold the one you prefer)
1. Ten guilty men go free OR One innocent man goes to jail for life: Both are terrible...
2. Eaten by a lion OR Eaten by thousands of small insects: EW! I suppose lion if I HAVE to choose...Cause bugs freak me out.
3. A life of contentment without love OR A life with love and heartache: Contentment without love...But it wouldn't be without love, because I would have God, so I'd have all the love in the world...Just not WORLDLY love...Catch my drift?
4. Skydiving from a plane OR Bungee jumping off a bridge: *shudders*.....Don't make me choose....
6. No television OR No music: AH! I guess no television. Yeah...No television.
7. No more pizza, ever OR No more chocolate, ever: no more chocolate. that was easy.
8. A trip to Europe OR a trip to Hawaii: Trip to Europe!! YES!
9. An hour with your future soul mate OR An hour with a lost loved one: Probably a lost loved one because if they're a future soul mate I will meet him one day anyway...
10. No longer being able to cry OR No longer being able to feel the need to cry
no longer being able to feel the need to cry
11. Sex without love OR love without sex
love without sex. How is that even a question?
12. Loving someone who doesn't love you OR being loved by someone you don't love
Hmm...First one hurts....Second one is awkward....Don't know.
CIRCLE SIX: THE LOVE LIFE
1. Are you currently in a relationship: Nope.
2. Are you currently looking/interested in someone: I'm trying to give it to God and trust in him that he'll bring around the right guy for me.
3. Are you a virgin: Heck yes!
4. If yes, how long do you plan to be one: Until I'm married. Fo sho!
5. How many times have you been "in love": *sings* "So I'll dance, shout, let it all out (WHOOO!) I'm in love with Jesus!"
6. Looking back, how do you feel about that person(s) now: I'm glad I'm closer with Him than I was and I pray that I will continue to grow with Him!
7. Name three things (physically) you look for in someone: Gorgeous eyes, a brilliant smile, and can give a great hug.
8. Name three things (mentally/emotionally) you look for in someone: He MUST LOVE God with all his heart! He will know when to be serious and when to be funny (and can be both of those things), and is compassionate.
9. Biggest turn offs include: Smoking, drinking, swearing...
10. Your ideal date would be: The guy God has set aside for me!
11. You want to get married, where, when, how: I want to get married at my church, when God says so, and I want my brother to give me away.
12. Does anyone have feelings for you right now that you don't return: Not that I know of.
CIRCLE SEVEN: THE FRIENDS
(of your friends, who would you say is:)
1. The one you immediately go to with a problem: Rainee
2. The most rational: Leah
3. The funniest: All of them
4. The one you spend the most time on the phone with: I'm not on the phone a whole lot...I guess Rainee or Elisabeth.
5. The craziest (but in a good way): Every single one of them!
6. The most honest: Rainee
7. The purest: Leah, Elisabeth, and Rainee
8. The smartest: Their all smart as a whip! lol
9. The most athletic: Rainee
10. The most compassionate: They all are.
11. The one most likely to get thrown in jail and why: Oh I have one or two in mind. lol...kinda.
12. The last one that said "I love you": Not sure...

4 comments:
I'm here! *pouts* And thanks for the pirates vs. ninjas thing. I can use that too.
Thanks Jenn, I love the piratey guy!
You like Hannah Montana? Hahahahaha...=D ;)
Thanks for still visiting, Adelheid!!! (I love that name, btw!)
Why does everyone need pirates vs. ninja stuff?? lol. It's in interesting debate!
Yes...Hannah Montana....What of it?? lol
Post a Comment