Wacky Survey![]() TAKE THIS SURVEY! | |
| |
| I can't get to sleep without? | You know...The typical stuff...A blanket, a pillow...Having a bed to sleep in is nice. |
| If I were a doll, the accessories packaged with me would be: | A guitar and my own personal library of books and cds. |
| I have an irrational fear of: | Spiders, perhaps...They eat your flesh and bones. |
| What type of food do you eat at your grandparents house? | The good kind. |
| What weight were you when you were born? | Uumm...About baby size. |
| I am most opposed to: | People who dislike the Jonas Brothers. |
| Do you stalk anyone on myspace? | Nooooo....=D |
| I am too old to be: | Pushed on the swings, sadly. |
| I find the thought of childbirth: | Ow. And gross. |
| Next door to my house is: | Another house...Go figure. |
| My feet are: | Covered with socks. |
| My preferred style of jeans is: | The cool kind. |
| I know how to cook: | Umm...SURE! |
| I am annoyed at: | Not knowing more chords for the guitar....But I'll learn more this summer! |
| Men should always: | Be less stupid. |
| Women should never: | Assume dudes are smart. JK JK. |
| What child-related smell do you not like? | Puke...Ew...Grossness. |
| What sea creature scares you? | The kind that could eat me....Like Jonah. |
| What color hair do most of the people you are around have? | Whoa.....That's deep. I've never thought much about that. |
| What object have you broken most recently? | No clue....But mom broke the bird perch tonight. Sad day for the birds. |
| Name one of the Spice Girls? | Spicy? (jk) |
| What was the last thing to make you cry? | Psha...I never cry. |
| I would like to be in an advertisement for: | The next Jonas Brothers CD....And they would be in it with me...And it'd be amazing. |
| What are the stems of wine glasses for? | For the little rings to go around so you can know what glass is yours, duh. |
| My favorite shoes are: | The ones that tore my ankle open the other day. It's alright, I'm recovering nicely. |
| My mothers' greatest fear is: | Running out of toilet paper. |
| Can you use chopsticks? | Indeed!!! I ain't gonna lie, I'm basically a pro. |
| Do you prefer beaches or forests? | Oy. Beaches have sand and forests have bugs...Both are my nemisis. |
| CLICK HERE TO TAKE THIS SURVEY! | |
More surveys @ MySpaceBulletins.com


No comments:
Post a Comment