
Hi hello!!!
Long time since now blogging action! I'm going to fix that though.
I've been so busy lately! This last quarter of school I was trying to stay on top of my college classes (I passed my career development (lame class) and I got a 4.0 (YAY!) in my Intro to Lit class (Best class ever!!)) and some few high school classes (Which wasn't hard...They were just electives). And now this week we're finishing up Vacation Bible School at my church! I'm a group leader with 5-6 year olds. It's so much fun! I love it! The theme is a Western Town called Tumbleweed Gulch (Where God's Love Changes Everything) and they need water real bad...And Sheriff Andy and Deputy Bonnie are trying to remember that God will take care of them, but the mischievious Cactus Jack is trying to pursuade them into thinking rain will never come and that God isn't going to help them. =D Good times!!! Tomorrow is the last day, which is bittersweet. I'm glad because I'm tired....But I'm sad because I'm having so much fun! And soon after VBS ends tomorrow, my mom, aunt, cousin, and myself are packing up our car and heading over to my grandparents' house! Yay!!! I'm so excited!
Well, sorry this was so short, but I need to get going. Going to Walmart of last minute purchases and then I have to come home and pack...Man...Procrastination City!
Love ya,
Jennifer

3 comments:
Jen! You're alive!! *hugs* Haha, our VBS is a jungle theme this year...Wild about God or something. It's always a lot of fun.
Oh, would your grandparent's house happen to be in Bremerton these days? ;D *begins scheme schemes*
Lacey? That's all the way down in Olympia. *pouts* Puyallup isn't much closer, actually, but it is a little. Hm...maybe we could still arrange something...
I's gots the 5 bucks!!! I'm commin Homestray! =D <3
Hahahahah YAY SUMMY-ER! I <3 IT!
Post a Comment