
A WINTER NIGHT'S DREAM BY ANDREW MATTHEWS
Hey everyone, it's that time of the week again. And this book truly is fit for both male and females (Mike, you should really check it out, you might like it.) It's one of my favorites (Yes, I do realize I say that for every book that I post up here....I also say the same things about songs). It's almost like a Serendipity story. It's (and please forgive me if I get it a little wrong, it's been a long time since I've read it...Mental note, must read again) about Stew and Cassie (Alternates point of view every other chapter) and their ups and downs of relationships. And they are both close when something happens to another. For example, in one chapter is says that Cassie stands in the middle of a crowded street and screams, well then in the next chapter, Stew acknowledges that there's a crazy girl screaming for no reason.
Definitely worth a go.
Five Stars

No comments:
Post a Comment