Hey peoples that are bored enough to read this,
Today my class and I went bowling to raise money for the Hurricane Katrina Relief Efforts! It was SOOO much fun! I sucked, but it was all good. We played 5 games and all together I knocked down 349 pins. I was able to raise about $375! I was so proud! I kept getting a ton of gutters while we were bowling and Jason (one of my classmates) kept saying, "It will jump back! It will!" lol....Needless to say, it didn't.
I'm really looking forward to tomorrow...Of course, it's Wednesday. And I get to go swinging! I haven't gone swinging in forever!!! It's so good!!!
My history final is next week (as well as my PE final) and I'm really hoping that my next class is Language Arts, because someone is coming in to teach a section on Poetry and I REALLY want to be in it!!! PLEASE keep your fingers crossed!!! I've been slacking on my poetry...I hate it, but I haven't had any neat inspiration.
If anyone wants something interesting to read, go to the previous entry's comments...There you will see a short story by my good friend Tyler...It's worth a go.
My mom took tomorrow off from work, so I'm glad of that. I think we're just going to have a relax day together. It will be fun.
I feel like painting my nails....Darn. It's too late. If I paint them now, they would be wet when I went to bed and then I would roll on them and they would be ruined....Unless I put a thin first coat now (so it would dry quicker) and then another coat tomorrow....I'm absolutely addicted to that prism nail polish you got me, Katie! You'll have to show me more! I might have to get some more!!! (Yes, I know you got it from Avon....lol)
Well, I think I will go do that...And then I'll read a bit of the Magician's Nephew.
Lots of Love,
Jennifer
Tuesday, October 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment