Monday, January 09, 2006

Hey peoples


Hiya bloggers (And non-bloggers),

Today was ALOT of fun. My mum and I went shopping and we have having tons of laughs.

Today I went to Borders (First time! It was excellent...Spendy though, but what isn't anymore?) and I was glancing at the over head signs indicating the book sections (ie, cooking, religion, self-help...That sort of thing) but I didn't see any "TEEN" signs. So when a lady came up to me and asked if I needed any help I said, "Yeah, where's your teen section?" and she's replies, "Teen what?" and I say, "Teen books." OMG. Ok...This is Borders, right? A book store! So, of course I'm coming in to buy "Teen coffee..." Yes, that's exactly it.

So, after making my purchase at Borders, mum and I headed up Division to go to the mall...On the way up, I just happened to look over and see a lady driving a mini van talking on a cell phone...OH wait a minute...Take a second look. Not only is one hand being occupied by the phone, the other is holding her head! Please tell me she has a third are that is actually DRIVING the car!!!

So, being at the mall made me think of some things that happened over the holidays. First of all, one day when my mum and I were Christmas shopping, we decided to stop and eat in the food court before proceeding and it was around dinnertime so it was REALLY busy. So, we get our food...Get a table...Then sit down and relax. Well, to the right of me there were a group of hot skater boys and one guy was sitting on his board. Then another guy comes up to him and motions with his hand to scoot over so he could sit next to him...So he tries to move over, but ends up hitting the floor. I couldn't help but laugh! It was so funny...But he was SOOO cute...Especially when he fell...lol

Sometime around Christmas...I heard on the news, don't know when exactly, but shortly before Christmas, some punk kid SHOT the Santa at the Northtown Mall with a pellet gun!!! It was AWFUL! Thankfully that kid is now serving time in juvy.

Before we left on our adventure this morning, mum and I were watching Ellen (only the coolest lady!!! AND coolest talk show!) and she was talking about Gum during her monologue and saying how if you offer someone a piece of gum they kinda get offended because they think you mean that their breath stinks. And she said that's what mints are for. So if someone offers you a mint, THEN you should worry about your breath. So she says, "I've made up a little rhyme. Gum is fun. Mints are 'oh no you di'n't'" It was flippin' hilarious!!! I kept saying that ALL day long!

Now I'm going to go finish my e-mail to Lauren, then go read, and then hit the hay.

Night all!!

LOL,
Jenn

4 comments:

Leah said...

Sounds like you have way too muc hfun shopping, Jen. :)

Jennifer said...

Heck Yes I do....lol

Jennifer said...

Hey Beefloaf!

Welcome!!! Congratulations for seing my blog...Come back anytime! I will check out your blog sometime, for sure!

Infinite x's and o's,
Jenn

Jennifer said...

BTW, How do you like it here? Cozy enough?