Saturday, July 08, 2006

I'm Leaving!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Hello Hello!

Isn't that the cutest thing you've ever seen?

So, today was the most happenin' day that my little town sees in a year. It's Rodeo weekend and today was the parade portion of it. It was nice, but I've never been too thrilled with it....I'm not a big parade person. But I successfully bought 4 books at the library for $1.25 (Yes! For all 4 books...Not $1.25 each. Heck yes.) I also got sunburned on my shoulders a bit...But I'll survive...And I bought the CUTEST stuffed animal at the Outpost (A book store)!....Don't ask me what it is...It looks like a cross between a skunk and a bear, but it's adorable and his name is Dink!

I'm coming up in the music world! I know how to play Smoke on the Water by Deep Purple and I'm learning Old MacDonald! Heck yes!

Well, I'm sad to report that I'll be MIA for the next week...hee hee. I'm going to camp!! Woot woot! Tomorrow night, I'm spending the night at Kelsey's and then we have to go to her church at 8AM on Monday to catch the van that's going to the camp! I'm SO excited! So, I'm sorry that this is so short, but I must go pack. But I'll come back and give you a full report of the activities!

Much Love,
Jennifer

P.S. Quote of the Day! (Mike JUST said it two seconds ago.)

"Without me it would just be aweso." - Mike Brown

2 comments:

Leah said...

Have fun!!

Jennifer said...

Hey Jenn,
I was so glad to get your note from camp saying you are having a GREAT time. However I have MISSED you BUNCHES. Glad you are going to be home tomorrow.

I LOVE YOU
MOM