Sunday, August 20, 2006

Highly anticipated post. lol.

Hello all of my bloggidy friends!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

I DID try to write a blog a few days ago....I really did! But then my computer wigged out and I love my Wordpad page and then my internet decided not work (It still hasn't fully recovered). So, I shall try again.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

I had a wonderful time at my grandparents house -slash- my cousin's wedding. So, the Friday that we got there, my grandparents, my aunt and uncle, my mom, and I all went shopping for wedding gifts and a shirt for me (I was trying to cover up my SEVERE sunburn that I got the previous week on my chest....So gross and so painful...). So we were walking around the mall trying to find a place and then we walked by Lane Bryant and we all were like, "Oooh." and so we stopped in...AND OH MY GOSH....I got two camisoles, a pair of goucho pants, a pair of jeans, and a knit over jacket kinda thing...My Gram bought it all, handed me the sack and said, "Happy birthday!" It was awesome, but quite the experience....Having my mom, my aunt, and my grandma all saying "Oh try this on....Here you go, here's a few more colors....Oh this is cute! JENN! Try this! *flings clothes over door*" lol. And then we ended up consulting one of the ladies that works there and she joined in on the fun of flinging clothes. lol. But it was fun.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Cassie's wedding was beautiful!!! I loved it so much! She married a guy named Brandon who is totally adorable and seems SO great. They are truly 1000000000% in love. During the reception, my cousin Robbie and I talked FOREVER. I mean....We never stopped. Really truly! hee hee. Then a boy (Who I later learned his name is David) walked by and I was like, "Oh man, I love your tie!" (It was pink and wonderful) And he said thanks and then kind of stood there awkwardly so I introduced myself and asked him how he was connected to everything and he said he was a cousin of the groom and I told him that I was cousin of the bride. So then he said, "What does that make us?" and Robbie suggested Cousins-In-Law and I said, "I'll adopt you....You're my adopted cousin." And he says, "YES! Finally someone wants me....Always wanted to be adopted." or something like that....It was hilarious.

After the wedding and the reception, about 15 of us went to the Old Spaghetti Factory where again, Robbie and I did not stop talking....There was like 2 minutes were we were actually silent and my mom looked over and said, "What the heck....You're quiet....What's wrong?" hee he....And then Robbie said, "I'm eating..." and then we continued to talk. 'Twas hilarious.

Friday night I went to my first baseball game!!! It was awesome!!! Though....I didn't pay much attention to the game....I think I paid attention for about one inning (The 7th one to be exact) and the rest of the time I talked with my friends. Casi's youth group went and a few of them were from camp and a few kids that had gone to the Hawk Nelson concert with Casi and I....Alot of people I knew...And Ethan!!! Man, I love that kid! And Mike and him hit it off sooo well. They're basically best friends now (Ok, maybe not, but really good friends.). And Amanda caught one of the shirts they launched into the crowd! We think they were aiming for Mike though....Everyone was standing on the bleachers, cheering and waving their arms about and then there's Mike...Who was standing there with no emotion and his arms crossed....And the dude that was shooting the shirts pointed up in our direction (I thought he was pointing at me, but he very well might of pointed at Mike.) And then he shot the shirt and it comes right at Mike, but because Amanda has such long arms she reached over him and caught it! hee hee. So as we were leaving, Amanda was assessing the evening.

Amanda: I got a shirt....Mike made a new best friend....

Mike: Who frickin' has hair of the gods!

*LOL....Ethan DOES have awesome hair.*

Amanda: and you spent $5 to talk to your friends....

Oh but it was worth it! Heck yes! I had so much fun. Elisabeth, I hope you had tons of fun at your game too! How was Audio Adrenaline??

Ooh, some of you may be receiving more phone calls from me now because I have a cell phone and have free nights (That start at 7pm) and weekends so that means I can call long distance! Woot! But not as long as Scotland...Sorry Lauren!!! But never fear, I still have phone cards!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Well, I think that's good for now. BUT I shall be back! I got my camp pictures back AND I have a scanner now and so I'll come back with pictures from camp! BUT I'm also going to warn you that my internet is ill and isn't wanting to cooperate so I may be in and out....We're trying to figure something out with it....

Much love to all,
Jenn

P.S. Leah, I'm sorry for ending our conversation so abruptly today....We'll chat again soonly.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Ooh, the Old Spaghetti Factory!! I've been there, Jenn! How cool! 'Tis yummy, is it not? ;D