
'Ello!!!
My guitarist woes are over! Tyler and I went to the mall today and we were just hanging out and we decided to go into Sam Goody (I wanted to look for a guitar cable) WHAT DO YOU KNOW?! I just happen to walk in there on the day that the guitar stuff is 50% off!!! 50%!!! The cable was $15 (Original price) and I got a cool strap that was $10 (Original price)....So the strap was $5 and the cable should have been $7.50....But it rung up wrong. It rung up $10 (meaning $20 was the original price) and I was like, "Ummm...That's wrong." and the dude was like, "I'm fixing it" But he screwed up while fixing it (I didn't realize until later) and my cable only cost me $5!!!! I paid a whole whopping $10.85 for a guitar cable and a strap!!!! NICE!!! I'm so excited! Now I just need to learn to play. Sad day. lol.
Loves,
Jenn

1 comment:
Sale is my favorite price! lol
Peace out, Girl scout!!!
Post a Comment