skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Good, The Bad, And The True Life of Jennifer

Skittlee-boop-de-bop-bop-bop

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Day Six

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me....Six dancing penguins!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics



It's possible that this is my favorite graphic on the 12 days.

I hope you are all having a cheerful Christmas Season!!!! Tonight is the Christmas party at youth group! Wooot! I'm really excited!
Posted by Jennifer at 9:22 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Jennifer
I'm just a small town girl with random things to talk about.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (16)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2006 (74)
    • ▼  December (15)
      • 2006 survey
      • Day One: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
      • Day Two
      • Day Three
      • Day Four
      • Day Five
      • Day Six
      • Day Seven
      • Day Eight! (Which means 7 days until Christmas!!)
      • Day Nine!
      • Day Ten
      • Finish the Sentence
      • Day Eleven
      • Hello people!So I figured I'd do something creativ...
      • 'Tis the season for gingerbread houses!
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2005 (74)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (23)
    • ►  July (8)

Links

  • Lauren's Blog
  • Leah's Blog
  • Millie's Blog
  • Elisabeth's Blog
  • Whitney's Blog