Finish the sentences:
1. Tonight I am... going to go to sleep!!!
2. I am listening to... Jump5's new Christmas CD.
3. I talk... to Elisabethy
4. I love... Jesus!
5. My best friend(s)... live all over the place.
[6 is missing?]
7. I've lost... my mind on most occasions.
8. I hate it when people... are immature.
10. Marriage is... special.
11. Somewhere, someone is thinking... stuff.....Oh man...That's deep.
12. I'll always be... a Christian!
13. I have a crush on... No one...
14. The last time I cried was because... Someone.
15. My cell phone... needs to be charged.
16. When I wake up in the morning... I wish my alarm didn't just go off.
17. Before I go to sleep at night... I pray and sometimes read.
18. Right now I am thinking about... how I'm extremely tired.
19. Babies are... loving.
20. I get on myspace... to talk with friends.
21. Today I... did homework and watched TV.
22. Tonight I will... talk with Elisabeth and go to sleep.
23. Tomorrow I will... Shop with Amanda! YES!
24. I really want... To get closer with God.
25. The person who most likely to repost this is... Elisabeth and Leah.
Friday, December 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment