Friday, April 06, 2007

A Few Random Things.

Testriffic IQ test




AND (I don't necessarily agree with the title, but go with it...lol)



30 of the MOST Spontaneous Questions Ever, BE HONEST

1. Where were you 2 hours ago?
Home....Watching What Not To Wear: Behind the Seams

2. Who will be your next kiss?
My next kiss will be my first kiss and I have no idea who it will be with....Hopefully the guy I will spend the rest of my life with.

3 Are you wearing socks right now?
When do I not wear socks?! Very rarely.

4. When was the last time you went out of the state?
Last year sometime.

5. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
I haven't been to the movies in the last year!

6. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Cherry 7 Up. Woot woot.

7. What are you wearing right now?
Oh brother....My favorite pair of jeans (the ones that flare at the bottom...) and a gross tank top.

8. What was your last purchase?
The Disney Mania 5 CD. Heck yes!

10. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Rainee....For like two seconds.

11. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
No...YES! I bought a shirt that says "Son Worshiper" and then has a verse underneath it.

12. Do you have a pet?
2 dogs, 3 cats, a birdie, and 2 fishies.

13. What's the last sporting event you watched?
The Indians game during the summer.....Unless you would count my youth group destroying our old foosball table with a mallet on Wednesday....I would definitely consider that one.

14. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
I really don't know....Wow, I could choose anywhere and I don't know...I must ponder this question further so I will have a spectacular answer for the next time I come across it.

15. What is the last thing you purchased online?
Nooooooo clue....

16. Do you miss anyone?
Yes!

17. Last play you saw?
The drama at Dare 2 Share.....The most incredible thing I've ever seen in my life.

18. What are your plans for the day?
The day is shot! I'm going to bed soon!

19. Ever go to camp?
Heck yes! Just this summer! It was grand!

20. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Still am! And have been my entired high school career.

21. What do you know about the future?
I know that Jesus is going to return someday! WOOT WOOT!!!

22. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Noipe.

23. Where is your best friend located?
Depends on what one you're talking about!

24. Do you have a tan?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

25. What age do you want to have kids?
After I'm married....20somethingish.

26. Last person who made you cry?
Hmmm....That's all I have to say.

27. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
I have pierced ears.

28. What is your mood?
Tired.

29. Are you someone’s best friend?
I believe so.

30. What are you doing right now?
Doing some things on the compy when I really should be sleeeeeeping.



HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY EVERYONE!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Haha, that IQ test was hard. I should do the quiz. I haven't done a quiz/survey thingie in so long! :P