Ok, so a good majority of you have heard me rambling on about this party. Well, it was tonight and let me tell you....SO MUCH FREAKIN' FUN!!!!!!!! Everyone is SOOOOO nice, awesome, and hilarious!!!!
Karen....GINGER ALE!!! The Ginger Ale was a highlight of the party....Karen almost took it for a walk with us.
And I learned something tonight....Don't be an uncertain tenor. Make a note to yourself.
Andrew, Millie, Karen, Clara, and Dana....You all ROCK!!!!
At one point, Andrew started talking in Elvish and I was SOOOOOO completely blown away. And then he wrote in it too! Gosh...Not only does he know Spanish, Japanese, and all the other languages, he goes over the limit and knows ELVISH!!! OMG!
Ok...It's late and I can't think of anything else to say. My mind is all revolving around the party and I'm just going to keep rambling about nothingness and about stuff that only people at the party would understand (which could be a good thing in a way), so I suppose I'll go. But I'll leave you with this one thought....HOBBIT CLOAKS ROCK!!! lol
Later,
Jenn
Thursday, July 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment