Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Poems...

Because of the vast amount (TWO!) of peoples interested in my poetry, I've decided to post some of my poems. I'm working on one now and as soon as it's finished, you will be the first to read it. But for right now, I'll start with my older stuff. Here is my FIRST EVER poem. (Some have read it, some haven't)

Rain Drops

Fall from the sky
Dancing on the rooftops
Bouncing off the streets
Are the infamous rain drops

Lovely are the rain drops
Singing their sweet drip-drop song
Lovely are the rain drops
Drip-dropping all night long

(Yes, dorky I know...But it was for school, and the point was that I wrote a poem.)

*This next one is untitled.*

You keep looking for the restart button for life
Life doesn't work like that
One chance
One shot
That's all you've got
So make it worthwhile
Or pick up and try redial
But I won't garantee an answer.

Any suggestions on a title? If you have one, please comment! Also, comment about the poems! Be BRUTALLY honest!!!! I'm strong, I can take it.

Love,
Jennifer

No comments: