Hey Everyone,
My cousin (Hey Rob!) and I have been talking about music...I have *71* cds!!! YAY me!!! I have everything from pop, rock, Christian, Alternative, big band, Jazz, and movie and TV show soundtracks. Eclectiveness rocks!
Another topic that has arisen today....The Chronicles of Narnia. I'm SOOO excited for the movie (which is coming out in Decemberween). I have all the books, but I haven't read them...I'm going to read at least the first two before I see the movie. Tyler let me borrow his Narnia tapes and I'm so excited to watch them, but there are three parts and each part is 3 hours long! So, it will take me awhile, Ty, but you know where to find me. So there you go.
Well, my dogs are buggin' and my homework is calling me....And so are those movies...I think I'll put one in.
Later,
Jenn
Sunday, October 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Jenn,
how are you? I'm well thank you. What I was going to do was write the first couple of pages of The Magician's Nephew, but then I was like wait a second! That would be copy write infringement! And I certainly don't want to do that and then get arrested. Okay so I then started thinking that I would just write my own story! How cool is that? But I'm not sure what it would be about so I guess I'll just have to wing-it. Here it goes!
On a rainy cold day, the tenth one in a row as matter of fact, Prince Darkenn Louson sat in his room high aloft in the castles west tower. He was feeling very glum for he was not able to explore the grounds around the castle since the rain started. He had made the choice of staying in the castle for he knew better than to linger outside while it rained.
He sat at his desk, which was covered in papers, all of which seemed cold and desparing like the weather outside his window. He sat and pondered. Many things had been happening in the city, beyond the gates of his father's castle. Many things indeed.
A caravan had came to town bringing with it many strange and interesting trinkets from the north lands. He had not been able to give these things his full attention for he had not the time too. There were things here and there that had caught his eye but he had seen all the caravan had to offer.
Again his mind came back to the unceasing rain. He remembered as a child loving the rain and wanting to play in the rain. But he did not love this rain, this rain would not end it seemed. Would the rivers overflow? That had been a problem for the past few Springs. The snow melted so quickely that the banks we flooded and many farms had been washed away. This snow had not come from nearby though, it melted in the mountains and foothills that surrounded the kingdome.
Darkenn jumped at once! Startled at the sound of a large black bird crashing into his window. That surely would have shatter had it hit any harder. The bird seemed alright though. It sat there, perched as though made of stone, set there for someone to look at and admire.
All he could see was the beasts' eyes. They were of a menicing red, a red of which he had never seen before.
" What do you want?" he said to himself. The bird meerly stared.
Suddenly the great bird lashed out at the window with its' beak! As if caught by some strange fear that only the bird could recognize. It scratched and pecked at the window as if burning up and could only be saved by being let inside.
Darkenn backed away, not sure if the bird would break through the glass and peck him to death. At once the bird stopped, stiffened as though petrified and fell from the window. If it hadn't the sense to fly it would have surely been dead once it hit the ground.
What do you think? Pretty good, huh?
Have a great day!
~Ty~
Brilliant! You will surely do well as a writer in NYC. Thank you for entertaining me! I wish I had a magazine of my very own...I would hire you! Hey...Maybe I could....We should totally make a magazine!!!! Keep it in mind!
Later,
Jenn
Post a Comment