
Hey peoples,
Well, I don't know about the snow situations where some of you out there that aren't in my area, but our snow is depleting....It's warmed up enough to rain and is now washing all the snow away. But that will NOT stop Santa!!! See? He's already come and visited here! (SHHH! Don't tell Rupert I stole his Santa to take this picture...)
I'm SOOOO very excited for Christmas this year!!! Friday (AKA Christmas Eve Eve) is the resident Christmas party at the care center where I will help open presents and then mark clothing and various presents with names so they know who they belong to. Then Saturday is Christmas Eve....Another day at the care center! And then SUNDAY...CHRISTMAS!!! Yay!! Mum and I are getting up and going to church with the Palmer crew and then going over to their house to play games and what not...Then mum and I are on our way to Cean's house....A whole three doors down, where we will be having dinner! I love spending the holidays at their house! It's so nice to be all together. I would definitely consider the Palmer's and Hudson's family. Then, that evening, mum and I will head back home (the treck is so far from the Hudson's home...) where we will watch "It's Christmas, Charlie Brown" and then open presents...YES! Presents LAST! Only the best way to do it! It's alot of fun!
Happy Christmahanakkuwanza!!!!
Infinite X's and O's,
Jennifer
P.S. Rupert begs to differ with your ever growing fine, Tyler....He says you owe him $5 and he wants it in his stocking.

4 comments:
Bad presents? Santa? I know nothing of this!!!
Ok...Who's the one that's going crazy?
Ok see ya, Ok bye, ok see ya, ok bye.
Jenn
I am in WA silly!!! Just the other side....The one opposite you! lol
Yeah we had one cold snap and now it's rain again...
I'm sorry, Elisabeth!!! I thought you knew!!! Yes, I live in WA. Near Spokompton (AKA Spokane). I love it here! One day I'll have a great big party and you all will be invited! Well...That is when I make it big off of my Pulitzer Prize winning novel.
Post a Comment