Saturday, December 24, 2005








MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

I know this is a day early, but I won't get the chance tomorrow.

Tonight, my mum and I went to a wonderful play at a friend's church...It was called "The Foolish Wiseman"...It was the story of Ogion, the little-known 4th Wiseman. It was VERY comical and had great actors and actresses in it. It was written by Sean Gaffney who has multiple credits across the U.S. from Seattle to New York, as a playwright, screenwriter, director, teacher, and producer and he also writes for Big Idea, the creators of Veggie Tales.

Well, I just wanted to wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I love each and every one of you!

Jenn

P.S. I also have to go and get another pair of socks....My feet are FREEZING!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh no! I didn't realize I had posted it twice! *smacks head* Yes! I had a WONDERFUL Christmas!!! Did you?

Leah said...

Merry Christmas!!!!