Thursday, December 15, 2005

Gingerbread house!

Hey everyone!!!

This last Monday was just a fun day at school and we made Gingerbread houses (coincidentally out of graham crackers...But whatever.) But it was still a competition. Here are pictures of my Gingerbread house....

This one may be a bit blurry....I hope not. Anyways, here it is! Ta-da! The house says "Happy Holidays" and there's a lamp post next to the house...Then in the corner...Yeah, that's a garage with a car going in. Then in the front corner there's a guy making a snow angel! (Randy, my teacher said it looked like Mr. Bill! lol)


And here's Mr. Bill...OH, I mean, my guy making a snow angel! The little blue part on his chest is his heart...It is actually ONE heart shaped sprinkle.


And this....Ta-da-da-da-da! Is what place I got! Heck yes! 2nd place!!!! I won some awesome pens....So did the 1st and 3rd place winners! But because I was there when Lisa got the pens, *I* had the first pick! I was so excited! Yay! Everyone should REALLY make a gingerbread house out of graham crackers! It's SO much fun! And if you do, don't use just regular frosting. Mix powder sugar and water together until it looks like toothpaste.

While we were making our houses, they had a tape of the Gingerbread house making championships in the background....And the three girls made a Diagon Alley from Harry Potter! It was frickin' amazing! And they won the Teen Division....And totally deserved it! They made little owls out of melted candies for Eyelop's Owl Imporium! It was AMAZING!

Well, that's my two cents for today (Maybe that was forth five cents....),

Jenn

1 comment:

Leah said...

I hunger. Give me sugar.