Wednesday, March 01, 2006

D. All of the Above

Hey everyone,

Today was a really great day! Besides having to get up at 4:30 am for the third morning in a row, it was all around good!

I'VE FINISHED (and survived) MATH!!!! I finished my workbook today, so all I have left to do is the test (which isn't stuff from the book. Randy is going to put together a bunch of WASL prompts and that will be our test.) And then I'll have the math WASL next month, and then I will be OFFICIALLY finished!!!! And I am NOT going to take Algebra 2. That can keep that all to themselves (My present for them.) Mum called up the college of my choice last week and they said you didn't need it, especially since I want to do something with books and/or writing! So, if they think I'm going to take it, they're crazy!!! (By the way, thanks bunches to me friend Elisabeth who helped me with the Series thingies with the summation signs! ALL of the ones I did were right!!!!!)


star-girl.org


http://star-girl.org

Haven't you always wanted to know how you were going to die? (Me either...lol) Now you know! Heck yes! Hamster attack...The ONLY way to go!

Today after youth group, Mike, Laura, Tyler, Vicky (Vicky is from England...So she has the accent and everything. Everyone makes a big deal about it...Especially at church because she says "church" funny), and myself all went to the grocery store (our new hangout....Yes...You heard me...THE GROCERY STORE! Got a problem with that? Didn't think so...) And we were walking around having loads of fun, then we landed in the magazine section where Vicky and I got into a debate over two cover guys and which one was more attractive and then Mike decided to get more "comfortable" and lay down in the middle of the aisle with his magazine....This is when I proceeded to LIGHTLY step on his stomach (he then pretended to writhe in pain and as soon as I said, "Oh brother! I barely touched you!" he says, "Ok" and goes back to reading his magazine.). Shortly after we found ourselves in the deli seating area where we mostly just chatted and dodged Mike's flying chopsticks. There I was sitting across the table from Vicky and I poked her arm and said, "I like you!" and she said, "I like you too!" and then she continues, "You know what! I even love you!....And I'm not even drunk." It was hilarious! I laughed so hard. My friends are the greatest.

Today at school....There was a guy there named Eddie, whom I just met today, and he's hilarious! His eye was really red and he didn't know what was wrong with it, so he kept trying to come up with a reasonable explaination....So of course, he comes up with the most logical of them all..."I HAVE CANCER!!!" And the look on his face was priceless! I was soooo funnee!!! And the Alisha said, "Well, maybe something just got in your eye.." and he says, "Yeah! CANCER!" and Alisha replies, "No, I mean like something in the air...Dust or something." and Eddie says, "EXACTLY! CANCER!!!" So at least an hour we were all talking about that. And when lunch rolled around Jen, our teacher, says "Ok everybody, time for lunch. Be back by 12:15!" and I say, "What if you have cancer and are late?" and she says, "Bring a doctor's note."

So, last week, my mum and I went to town and I think we were headed home when we drove by the statue of Abraham Lincoln...So I decided to take a picture for all of you to see....



Wait.....Let's back up and take a closer look.....(Wow....That sentence is quite the oxymoron...Oh well.)



When did good ol' Abe become a pirate? YES. Someone put an eye patch on Abe....WHY? I don't know and I'm not sure if I WANT to know.

Well, I am extremely exhausted (Hee hee....Gotta love illiterations.) so I'm going to head to bed. WOW...No wonder I'm tired. It's 7 minutes until midnight.

Talk to ya'll later!

Love,
Jennifer

No comments: