
Hey everyone...
Guess what! I twisted my ankle!!! WOOT! I've been limping around all day! WOOT! It hurts! WOOT! (actually, it's feeling somewhat better now, but it still aches). So I've comprised a list of possibilities on how and why it happened.
- Laura's out for my life insurance and therefore pushed me off of a building.
- Tyler hitting my ankles with glowie necklaces yelling, "DANCE, MONKEY, DANCE!"
- I still have the morp fever and danced myself into one of the infamous potholes....
- Laura didn't like the fact that I followed her home and so she pushed me down the steps of her house.
- Laura learned martial arts and while demonstrating her mad martial arts chop skills my ankle got in the way.
- THE WASL DID IT!
- I witnessed Laura eating carbs and so I wouldn't tell anyone she pushed me.
- Laura, in order to obtain my life insurance, pushed me off of a building while practicing her martial art skills as I was dancing during the WASL and fell into a pothole and all the while Tyler stood there yelling, "DANCE, MONKEY, DANCE!"
So there you go....
Or you could go with the truth and say I fell off of a one inch ledge in the cement by Laura's house that I failed to see and twisted my ankle. Not as exciting...But it works.
Today was the last day of the WASL testing (for this month anyways...I have another week for WASL next month, but that's NEXT month...)! I SURVIVED the first half of the WASL!! Yay for me! Now...Did I pass? I have no idea and won't know until June...How lame is that?!?!?
Now is the time to talk about stupid moments that have happened in the last two days...I'll start with mine...Today I was talking about this band and I said that they were from "Norwegia".....HOW STUPID! When I said it I KNEW it didn't sound right, but I couldn't think of what DID sound right.
And yesterday, Tyler, Mike, Laura, and myself went to the bookstore because Tyler wanted to buy some incense (Yes...At a bookstore...It's a weird place) and he picks up this box of incense sticks and he looks at it and says, "poom....I wonder what poom smells like..." and then all of a sudden says, "Oh my gosh...Am I THAT stupid?" *turns box right side up and we all discover it says 'wood'* It was HILARIOUS. We all laughed really hard and are still talking about it.
Well, y'all, I think I'm going to head to bed pretty soon.
NIGHT!
Jenn

6 comments:
So far my day has been wonderous! I slept 11 hours last night...Woke up...Watched a movie...And now I'm going to go take a nap pretty soon!
Yet another reason you pushed me off of the space needle....I'm a goon. lol
I frickin' love you too!
Jenn
Everyone knows that poom comes from Norwegia, of which Jenn is queen. :)
aaaaahhhhh u r so crzy i get to laugh at u Queen Jennifer of Norwegia...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaaahahahahhahahahhahhahahhhahahahaahhahahaahhahahhhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahhahahahhahhahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha annd y have to take the wasl hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
HAIL ME!
But of course, Lauren! "WE NEED MORE SALMON!!!" It came all the way from Norwegia!
Ahh, good movie, good movie...
ur mom.
Post a Comment