Friday, March 03, 2006

Slideshow

Hey everyone,

I have a special treat for you today!!! (Hopefully it will work *crosses fingers*)

Here are some of my BESTEST friends!!! ENJOY!!!!



I've also placed this slideshow above my links section.

Love you all,

Jenn

7 comments:

Leah said...

Wow that's really neat. I love Rupert!!!

Jennifer said...

Hee hee, I knew you'd like it!

Anonymous said...

that is a pretty sweet slide show jen! rupert looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

jenn i cant believe u put that pic of me in there, i look like an evil retard or something. (mike, shut up)

Anonymous said...

jenn i cant believe u put that pic of me in there, i look like an evil retard or something. (mike, shut up)

Anonymous said...

jenn i cant believe u put that pic of me in there, i look like an evil retard or something. (mike, shut up)

Anonymous said...

wow, ok my computer is totally freeking out sorry about all the coments.