
Hi everyone!!
Sorry it's been awhile since I've posted a REAL blog. I've been uber busy with school and church. And speaking of church, here is my old E-Team nametag. The E-team (AKA Evangelism Team) is where we learn about how to share our faith and it's really cool! And our jobs on Wednesday is to greet people and help new people find their way. It's ALOT of fun. We recently got new nametags, so I brought my old one home to share with you...I like the old ones alot better than the new ones.
Ok, so I'm doing a project for school about the local history of my area. Do you know what the worst part is about living in Cheney? When you type "History of Cheney" in any search engine, you get "Dick Cheney's medical history" back....How lame??
Alright, so yesterday...I'm not sure what I was doing, but my cheeks were sore doing it...And I was thinking to myself, "Why the heck are my cheeks sore??? That's the weirdest thing!!!" Then I thought it might have been because I was smiling alot at the Harvest Carnival at my church for Halloween...But that's not out of the ordinary of me to smile alot...Then I remembered that I blew up ALOT of tiny balloons before the carnival! And my cheeks are still feeling the effects...How weird is that?!
Ok, I have a theory that a guy that works at the local flower store is crazy. Last week I was on the computer and I heard a knocking sound, but I knew it wasn't at my door, so I looked out the window at my neighbors house and there was a man from the flower store holding a bouquet of flowers (Duh) and laughing histerically!....But there wasn't anyone with him!!! It was the craziest thing....I immediately thought to myself that he was mad. hee hee.
Well, I'm going to go do a little research and then go watch a movie....Or take a shower...Or take a shower and then watch a movie....Yes....I might just do that.
I hope everyone has a great day and a fabulous month!!!
Love in Christ,
Jennifer AKA Jenn AKA Jennsen AKA Jennyfer

No comments:
Post a Comment