Tuesday, November 07, 2006

...Yet another survey...

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Story behind your myspace song:
Ok, since I'm posting this on my blog, you don't know what my myspace song it. Right now it's Krystal Meyers' "The Situation" which is a VERY good song and everyone should listen to it. It's about purity!

2. What's bothering you right now?
Not a whole lot! I'm pretty darn content. Oh, except I have to go to bed soon...Lam.e

3. Where do you live?:
"I live on the streets!....Of Cheney....And in a house....Oh..."

DESCRIBE YOUR...

4. Wallet:
It totally has $5 in it!!! WOOT!

5. Dream car:
4 doors!

6. Toothbrush:
Purple.

8. Pillow Case:
I don't currently have one on my pillow....Weird.

9. Eyes:
Are blue and hidden behind glass.

12. Sport:
I've heard of those!

13. CD in stereo:
Krystal Meyers' "Dying for a Heart"

14. Piercing:
One in each ear.

WHAT ARE YOU...

15. Wearing:
Jeans...a thermal shirt and then my Breakfast Club shirt over that...And my new sweater jacket! I love it! It's green....

16. Wanting:
School to come! I'm totally prepared! That's insane!!!

18. Listening to:
Oh, what do you know? Krystal Meyers' "Love Is On The Run"

19. Something you are afraid of:
Airplanes and spiders.

20. Do you like candles?:
They're cool

21. Do you like the taste of blood?
Who doesn't? Ew....

22. Do you believe in love?:
Of course!!!!!

23. Do you believe in soul mates?:
I do

24. Do you sleep naked?
Odd....

25. Do you like seafood?
Sometimes.

26. Do you remember your dreams?
I do remember quite a few of them...If I do remember, it's actually pretty vivid.

27. Do you consider yourself a study freak?
Kind of, I suppose.

29. Do you like tattoos?
No

30. Do you believe in miracles?
DUH! Who doesn't?!

31. Do you burn easily in the sun?
Not sure....I burned bad this summer, but my legs are still as white as can be....Huh.

32. Do you speak another language other than English?
I speak fluent gangsta....That's right...LOL.

33. What's something you wish you could understand better?
What God wants me to do with my life...I have nooooooo idea.

34. Are you shy around a crush?
Not necessarily shy...But I know I act different, which I hate. But thank God, I don't have a crush right now.

35. Are you doing anything this weekend?
Babysitting, doing homework, and going to church.

36. Who do you miss?
Robbie, Whitney, Elisabeth, and Leah (Even though I've never met the last two to miss you guys....But I KNOW I will when we leave each other...I might cry....We'll see....)

38. Orange juice or apple?
Orange ALL the way.

39. Who were the last people you went out to dinner with?
My mom.

40. What was the last text message you sent?
I can't send txt....Dang that weather report!!!

41. Lucky number?
7, I guess....I don't really have one.

42. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
I'm not a HUGE tomato fan...I don't hate them, but I'm not too fond of them....Anyways, I'm not sure when the last time was.

43. Have you ever won a trophy?
Trophy? No...

44. Are you a good cook?
I haven't mastered my cooking skills, but I'm not terrible.

45. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
Maybe...I've never tried....

46. Do the Chinese really use cats in their food?
Sad day!!! I don't know...

47. Sprite or 7-Up?
Neither....And something in Sprite gives me a headache.

48. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
No, thank God!

49. Last thing you ate?
A soft taco from Taco Time.

50. Ever thrown up in public?
Oh man! NOO! Thank goodness!

51. Would you rather find true love or be a millionaire?
100% true love.

52. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No.

53. Think fast, who do you hate right now?
No one.

54. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Salina...Poor Salina...Please pray that her surgery goes well!

55. Where were you for Valentine's Day?
I have no idea! All I know is that I didn't have a date.

56. Last time you laughed?
Sometime today....

58. What was the name of your first pet?
Oh man...I've had so many animals, you have no idea...

59. Who is the second to last person to call you?
My mom.

60. How are you feeling right now?
A little lathargic, but other than that I'm fantastic.

61. What do you think about most?
I'd like to say God....And that's what it should be, but I honestly don't know.

No comments: