You know what a cool sound is??? The sound of a mop that is too wet. *Hits the floor* *SPLAP* *sweeps side to side* *shloop, shloop*....Nice.
And if you couldn't tell....I just got back from work. Yes, I'm pathetic.
Note to the masses...Never go swimsuit shopping with Katie...I found one in 15 minutes, while it took her about an hour.....LOVE YOU, KATIE!!! *giggles* Don't hurt me!
Here's the random sentence of the day. *Tyler talking about the 6th Harry Potter book* "I thought I was going to cry, but then I decided it was just a yawn, and I was all better."
I'm going to throw out some random thank you's...Because I feel like it...You got a problem with that?!?!
To Aunt Sharon, for having faith in me about my writing and giving me honest feedback.
To the Sisterhood *kick* (You know who you are) for being there for me and being able to talk about anything no matter how serious or stupid.
To Robbie, For being my dork of a cousin (even though I disowned you for not knowing who Emily Dickinson is)...for actually reading this silly thing...And being there for a good laugh.
BIG thanks to Lauren Cook....One of my BESTESTEST friends....One of the few people I can talk about ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING to....Even though you live thousands of miles way. Love you to death!!!
To you lot at the Tolkien Message Board....For your diversity and openness....For being able to talk about anything and being AMAZING people.
That concludes this session of my thanking ceremony. Thank you.
Only the tenth cookie counts....Seventh if they're really big.
Did you all know that they are coming out with a Cheaper by the Dozen 2 next year!!! Wahoo!!! (All the same people too!!!) And I believe they are making a remake of the movie "Yours, Mine, And Ours"....If you haven't seen the original, You must!!! It's Brilliant! (Especially you people from the board...You would love it)
Alright, I'm going to wrap this thing up now...Tomorrow's special presentation "Adventures in Shopping."
Bye,
Jenn
P.S. The first person to say what my favorite song is (use the comments to guess), will win a prize!!!
Sunday, July 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
HEY!!!! ....it was only 9 cookies... well, maybe in a hour it might be 15...who knows...
brat!!!!
By the way, I think it was more than an hour of finding a swimsuit...
P.S. I will be going shopping tomorrow, hopefully I will get something that is "appropraite".
I'm sorry, Mr. Anonymous *coughROBBIEcough*....That is not the right song...what band is "Brat" by anyway??? *cheeky smile*
Ginger...I didn't go swimsuit shopping with you...I went with Katie...Are you following us?!?!
Wow, I feel the love.
come clean hilary duff?
Dirty, by Chirstina Aguilara
Contest over!!! Mike (who claims he can't comment) guessed that my favorite song was "Let Me Fall" by Alexz Johnson....CORRECT! Congradulations, Mike!!
Post a Comment