Saturday, March 11, 2006

Surveyishness

1. First Name? Jennifer

2. Were you named after anyone? Yes...Don't know who though.

3. Do you wish on stars? Yeah, sometimes.

4. When did you last cry? Today

5. Do you like your handwriting? For the most part

6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Roast Beef

7. What is your birth date? September 20

8. Mountains or Beach? Moutains I guess....I hate the beach.

9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Possibly...

10. Do you have a Journal? I have one but I never write in it. I basically just keep this.

11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes

12. Do you have a nickname? Several....Jenn, Happy, Henneefer, Roberta, Thee, and What's-Her-Face.

13. Would you bungee jump? No

14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Noipe

15. Do you think that you are strong? Kinda

16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Strawberry

17. Shoe Size? 10

18. Red or pink? pink.

19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I wish I was about 2 inches taller.

20. Who do you miss most? Hmm...Not sure.

21. Do you want everyone who reads this to post it on their blog and fill it out? Sure, why not!

22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing right now? Blue jeans, no shoes.

23. What are you listening to right now? The blinging of the instant messenger.

24. Last thing you ate? French fries and a chicken sandwich.

25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Orange, because it's different.

26. What is the weather like right now? Cold

27. Last person you talked to on the phone? Laura

28. 1st thing you notice about the opposite sex? Hair, Eyes, smile, personality.

30. Favorite Drink? Chai Tea

31. What is your favorite sport? Basketball

32. What is your Hair Color? Brown

33. Eye Color? Blue

34. Do you wear contacts? No

35. Favorite Food? Mexican and/or Chinese food.

36. Last Movie You Watched? Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

37. Favorite Day of the Year? CHRISTMAS!!!

38. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Happy endings

39. Summer or winter? Spring

40. Hugs OR Kisses? Both

41. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Ice cream

44. Living Arrangements? Yep yep, I live.

45. What is on Your Mouse Pad? A bunch of mixed together paint...It's flippin' awesome.

46. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? I didn't watch any TV. But Laura, Mike, and I watched Hangman's Curse.

47. Favorite Sounds? Music

48. What's the furthest you've been from home? Wisconson

50.Are you going to add another question which wasn't on this survey before? Nope...Don't feel like it.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE YOUR POSTS, ELISABETH!!! Keep 'em coming!!!

Who SHOULDN'T get a blogspot?!?!?

Jennifer said...

THIS....Is true...HEY! You're back! I wondered if you'd ever come and visit my lovely abode again! And so you did! Welcome back! Comment anytime! (I love the attention!)

Leah said...

I second the motion. (beefloaf's) :)