
Vincent Van Gogh's 'Starry Night.' Only the best painting ever. I painted my version of Starry Night (Which I ended up calling "Abstract Starry Night") at school in art. If I am able, I will get a picture of it and post it up here, because only two people outside my school have seen it, because it was "so good" that my teachers didn't want me to have it. I hope it's hanging up when I go to school. I would be so proud.
Anyways, I'm finally back. My family members (Only some of them) drove me nuts! So glad to be back home. I came back and everything was in shambles, but that another story. And it's not mine to tell, so there you go.
My last day at work is tomorrow! YAY! I'm excited. Ready to be free.
I can't wait until school begins...YAY! And I get my favorite teacher first! Double yay!
"You have a cool imagination and you should try to find Neverland and hang out with Peter Pan and his friends." - comment posted by Tyler.
That is so weird that you said that, Tyler, because I love Peter Pan! Always have. Will you come with me? Maybe we'll get arrested in Neverland.
By the way, Tyler, thanks for breaking into my house and leaving your present. It was lovely. *shudders* Gross.
Mike! *Throws water on wood pole* "This might catch on fire!!!"
Lauren, I LOVE your blog! It so weird that we have the same layout....Or did you do that on purpose? Hmm...SOUL SISTERS! (Is reminded of what mom said a long time ago) "God put you both in different countries, because he couldn't handle the both in one!" Put that one in your quote book!!! Totally hilarious and totally true.
Everyone needs to go to www.homestarrunner.com and go under toons and watch TEEN GIRL SQUAD!!! IT'S SO THICKIN' HILARIOUS!!! "I can count to G!!!" "That's nothing, I can count to purple backwards!"
Water is good.
Song of the week: "Don't Cry Out Loud" by Melissa Manchester (Redone by Diana DeGarmo). One of the best songs of all time.
OOH! Speaking of songs! Mom and I listened to music to and from Tacoma and at one point I put in one of my favorite CD's "Songs from 'Instant Star' by Alexz Johnson" (Instant Star is a TV show...One of the BEST shows! Lauren...I wonder why I like it...It couldn't be because the people that made Instant Star are the same people that made Degrassi!) and there is this song called, "It Could Be You" on there (real good) and in the song there is a part where the singing is kinda distorted and Alexz Johnson sings it fairly fast...And even though I was singing along in the car, I just mouthed that part, but I was looking at my mom when I did it. And as soon as I mouthed it, she goes, "What was that?!" because she didn't know what the words were and I don't think she expected me to know them either. So then I repeated the line slowly. "If your getting any closer, then I'm gonna have to scream." That's the best part of the song! Heck yeah.
Big Brother wasn't on tonight on account of a stupid football game. I might have withdrawals by Tuesday.
Alright, that's enough for tonight.
Live, Love, Laugh,
Jenn
P.S. Hope you had fun at the neighbors...Darn shame I wasn't home.

1 comment:
Hey, I love that painting, it's one of my favorites too. If we do go to Neverland and Peter Pan I hope we get arrested and then break out and fly around. Do you think if people could fly they would poop all over statues like pigeons do? I know I sure wouldn't that's really weird, I'd be afraid of falling asleep while flying and crashing into the ground and then dieing of too many broken bones. Have a great day.
Tyler
Post a Comment