Sunday, August 07, 2005

Temporary Insanity


*Splap* *Shloop, shloop* I LOVE IT!!!

Note to the masses!!! I tend to hit people that call me Jenny...And because I am forever on my mission to be different, It's JENN with two N's and not just one. And so my friends call me Jenny and (as Mike likes to call me) "Jen with one N." My friend Monica calls me Not-Jenny sometimes too.

Shopping day tomorrow! Always fun. Especially since I get paid tomorrow! YAY! Gonna buy me some books!

I'm running out of topics!!! AH! Any ideas? Anyone? Anyone at all?

Well, I'm going to cut this one short.

Night*

Jenn

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I fully agree with you, you are not a Jenny. You are definately a Jenn (with two n's). So if you need any help with hitting part, you know who to call. Except i wont hit mike, (unless i am already mad beyond madness, aka P.O.'d) its kind of my rule with him. But anyway if you every need me for hitting or just to talk to, then well HOLY SQUIRES girl call me!! alright Audios

Jennifer said...

Do you realize, Amanda that you keep saying "Squires?!?!" That's hilarious!!! *falls over laughing*

Anyways, That's ok that you can't hit Mike...I like doing that part!

Robbie said...

Who is Katie?

Anonymous said...

sorry spelling was never my best subject. Squirrels, is that better.