"Hey jenn, I think its a great picture. I wasnt really sure about it in the first place, but then when we went to the park and I saw it in person, I was like. "Oh my gosh, that is hte most beautiful water fountain i have ever seen" so i am glad you took a picture of it. YAY JENNIFER."
Mike! Have you seen that thing? It's hideous! LOL...I just took a lovely spin on it.
Tyler said that I take wonderful (forget the exact word he used) and that I should be a photographer...And if some of you recall, I used to want to be a photographer! So, that's awesome. So, maybe when I write articles for the Spokesman Review, I will take pictures as well. I'm so freakin' awesome! lol
*THINGS I'M FINDING OUT*
Mike and Katie are TOTALLY meant for each other.
I love the smell of school supplies in the morning.
Who Jonny Jones is....And it's no big surprise *sticks tongue out*
I'm going to start school fresh...Same school (with a different name and a different look)....And hopefully start school with Mike and Katie.
Well, I really don't have anything to say...Either that or I'm just to tired to think of anything.

Night!!!
Jenn

No comments:
Post a Comment