Hey all,
Tomorrow I am going swimming with two of my best gal pals, Katie and Cean. They are great. It's going to be alot of fun. Because we are walking to the pool (which is about a mile and a half away) and then we are going to swim (Duh) and then we are walking back down! YAY! It's fun walking with them, because I talk practially the whole time and then the walk just flies by. But then I'm the one extremely out of breath because I talked the whole walk! LOL
To let everyone know, I will be gone from Sunday to Thursday (I believe we are coming home Thursday evening), because I am going to Tacoma for my grandparents 25th wedding anniversary. Which is totally cool, except I hate the trip. Anytime you have to get into a car for a long drive...IT totally freaks my out. It also doesn't help that mom and I got STUCK on top of the mountain, while it was snowing, because our car just DIED! I was afraid I would never make it home...Of course, my imagination was getting the best of me...But come on! Could you blame me?!
I'm kinda excited about the gathering though...Some of my family members are getting together (Who shall remain nameless to protect the innocent). I annoy them. YAY! I'm not like their kids and so if I'm not like them I'm weird I guess. So, because I know that I kinda irritate them, I kinda go out of my way to do so. But in fact, I'm just being me. If they don't like it....DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE?!
ORANGE NAIL POLISH ROCKS!!!
Well, I'm super tired (because I stayed up late waiting for my friend to call...*cough* KATIE *cough*) so I'm not making a ton of sense. And I'm paying more attention to Katie and Mike talking to me rather than this. So I will spare you the reading, because you're probably completely bored as well.
Cheers,
Jenn
Thursday, August 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment