Don't know why I put that....I just like the word and I don't get to use it alot. Other words I like, but don't get to use so often.
Oxymoron
onomatopoeia (there needs to be a U at the end of that word, so it wouldn't feel lonely because it's the only vowel left out....How cliquey of them!)
Wizmical (and no, I don't mean Whimsical)
Parental Units
Here's another list (Yes, I like making lists)
Words and saying you should say, because they're cool.
Pumpkin (can be said for anything, in any kind of tone....A space filler)
Holy Squirrels (Can replace Holy Cow and so on and so forth)
I want to swim....WHIRLPOOL!!!! *run, run, run*
My birthday is in a month and a half...Keep that in mind.
Random quote of the day. "Third, fourth, fifth grades.....All the food....Pumpkin." (You probably had to be there...)
SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO MY SUPER COOL, FANTASTIC, ROCKIN' AUNT SHARON! Because I feel like it.
Night all!!
Jennifer
P.S. Holy squirrel...
P.P.S. PUMPKIN!
Friday, August 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Jenny? Jenny! Them's fightin' words!
YES James and Sarah!!!! Hahaha *evil laugh*
you guys are crazy! you know that right?
Post a Comment