Monday, August 08, 2005

My week...



I love that picture. It's brilliant.

Well, this week is pretty full...Well, half full. I work on the weekends (oh joy)...Today, mom and I went shopping (Like we do every Monday...Yep, yep. Our time together). Got lots of neat goodies...Tomorrow, Cean and I are staying the night at Katie's house. FUN! I can't wait. Wednesday we are all going to come back here....And depending on how much sleep we get the previous night....We may either watch a movie...Or put a movie in and fall asleep while watching it. I guess we'll see. And then we'll do our Wednesday ritual....My house, to the park, then to dinner, then to church (scoping out guys the WHOLE way...LOL).

KATIE'S SWEET SEVENTEENTH IS ON WEDNESDAY!!! You can use the comments to wish her a happy birthday, if you so choose!!! (Don't wish her one??? I'll hurt you! Yes, you...I know who you are...) HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATIE SUE!!!

Can I cry? Don't ask me why...Just feel like it! LOL

So much to do...So much to do...Must clean...Laundry...Dishes...Packing (to go to Katie's)...Take a shower...But all I really want to do is sleep. HOLY SQUIRRELS! No wonder....It's 20 minutes to midnight! PUMPKIN!

Everyone go out and get The Phantom of the Opera! SOO GOOD! I was so involved in the movie, that my mom decided to scare me...Yep...I screamed...She scared me so bad!!! And all she did was laugh. Watch out, mom, I know where you live...Wait...No, no I don't...Wait..OH, yes...I do...But then again...

Alright...I 'spect I'll wrap this up. Must get sleep.

Night*
Jenn

P.S. Come to the dark side....We have cookies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Squires Jenn!! PUMKIN!! Yeah anyway, katie, i told you over the phone from tylers house but happy birthday again. But i will probably be telling you that tonight at YG.
By the way Jenn i thought your "ps" was quite funny. But very random. Infact thats probably why it was so funny. "Come to the dark side...We have cookies." anyway ill see you tonight. Audios!